Welcome to Fast Lane Leader!
I have built this framework for all young professionals who want to advance their career quickly using proven knowledge.
- Are you new in your role?
- Do you feel like you struggle with your new job?
- Do you want to get ready for a new career challenge?
Let’s jump into the details below to see how I can help you.
Let's explore what Fast Lane Leader is all about
On top, you can benefit from new materials posted regularly in my blog and on YouTube channel. Email subscribers get access to special deals on courses and new learning materials
About Fast Lane Leader courses
Fast Lane Leader
Our flagship course:
- 1. Setting yourself for success – first 60 days on a fast lane
- 2. Planning for the future – managing your stakeholders
- 3. Communication success to the world
- 4. Team dynamics
- 5. Bonus: Taking care of your energy levels for a sustainable success
60 Days Challenge
To kick-start in your new job:
- 1. Understand your business & priorities
- 2. Understand your stakeholders
- 3. Understand what success looks like
- 4. Understand your team
- 5. Project manage your work (and life)
To execute flawlessly:
- 1. Organize your week
- 2. Meeting efficiency
- 3. Best in class efficiency and fighting distractions
- 4. Project manage your work
- 5. Tools and techniques that will help you along the way
Hey, I’m Pawel – thank you so much for visiting my page!
I started Fast Lane Leader to help ambitious young leaders
grow through the ranks of professional career.
Over past 10 years ago I have grown through the corporate ranks, worked in 3 countries, led multiple teams, coordinated dozens of small and large projects in various assignments and roles. Today I serve as head of technology department at large multinational organization.
I want to help you become a leader on a fast track for growth and success – therefore I am sharing here with you specific solutions and frameworks which helped me along my way and have been successful for others:
- Blog: where I share my perspective on various leadership related topics.
- Online courses: helping overcome specific challenge (new job or new assignment, starting on managerial career path, etc)
- Tools and templates: that will help you accelerate to get on the fast lane quickly
Progressing through the corporate career is like climbing a mountain. Getting to the top of the mountain is never easy, even though there are many ways to the peak. My goal is to help you reach that peak without getting lost in the woods on the way.
Is this the only way to reach the “top of the mountain”? Sure not.
Is this a proven way to get there fast? Certainly YES and if you feel like getting there on the fast lane and accelerating your career review the blog posts that will help you get the flavor of what you can get as part of the courses.